Launching January 2020
By implementing this ad funnel, our clients increased their customer base and generated higher revenues than most of their competitors.
By using the methods explained in this workshop, I guarantee you will:
✅ Have more targeted customers view your content
✅ Build a large marketing list of potential customers
✅ Build trust in your business – increasing booking potential
✅ Drive leads towards buying your product – growing your sales
Here is some praise for Chris...
Having worked with Chris on a number of projects over the years, and having the pleasure of hearing him speak at various events, there is no doubt he knows his stuff! If you need to get your tourism brand moving in the market Chris is definitely the guy to assist you.
There are 2 groups on Facebook that are keeping me informed about what is going on in the industry, and one of them is created by Chris. Every time we talk to Chris there is a moment of inspiration and a great brainstorming session. Happy to know a person who is an expert in this sector and will definitely keep following for advice and an exchange of ideas.
Having worked with TMA for the last 6 months, I can confidently say there really is no other company that compares to their understanding of the tourism industry. A 36. 7% increase in revenue from my previous year, and a 328% return from my Adwords spend says it all.
Whether you are just starting on your digital marketing journey, or you are far along on your adventure, use Lookers Into Bookers as a guide to strategy and prioritisation, as a hands-on practical resource, as a checklist of best practices, but also as a companion on your never-ending path through the digital change that lies ahead.
Chris and his team at TMA have the ability to execute marketing strategies that are unlike anything I’ve seen in the tour & activity industry. He and his team don’t just hit the bullseye, they blow it to pieces... again and again.
The world of marketing can often be a black hole. There are so many moving parts that can easily overwhelm you if you let it. This is where TMA truly excels. They removed the ‘guesswork’ and provided me with a clear and detailed work plan for the upcoming year. I would strongly recommend everyone to consider TMA to assist them with their marketing strategy.
Chris is the first person I call upon with any tour marketing challenges. This book is a must read
Chris is an amazing resource. As a very small tour company, I was amazed by his honesty, openness, and immediate support of my requests. This is a gem of a human. . . a rare find.
I am a huge admirer of Chris Torres and his Digital Tourism Show video series. The man gives away so much knowledge around increasing revenue for free... If I watched one of his videos I could have saved myself $400!
Thank you for all the great things you have been sharing on your Digital Tourism Show group. Your ideas and insights have inspired improvements for 2019 that will help many of our partners. They wouldn’t have been the same without your input.
TMA have been instrumental in helping us grow the Gray Line Iceland brand. The extra bookings and revenue we have received from their marketing efforts have been nothing short of remarkable.
Since i joined the tourism industry, Chris has been the go to guy for me. He always has his finger on the pulse and thinks one step ahead of everyone else when it comes to reacting to the latest industry developments. I’ve found his advice to be invaluable on several occasions.
Let your potential customers know you exist, build trust, increasing leads and sales.
You probably have 1 of the following issues...
❌ You are not generating enough leads and sales
❌ Not getting enough eye balls on your website/products
❌ Have decided Facebook Ads are not for you as you have tried to no avial
❌ You are struggling to find your best target customers
Now, be honest with yourself... it is probably all of the above... yes?
The problem most tour and activity providers face is that they dive into marketing to promote a tour or activity without first telling their target customer why they should book with them. Raising brand awareness, showing your value and building trust with your audience before they book is paramount.
Think about it... do you go onto Facebook specifically to buy?
No, you don't.
Unlike Google Ads, where your customers are normally at the buying stage, Facebook is a platform for interaction, for letting people know what you had for dinner that day or that your cat did something 'hilarious'. You, or your customers, do not go onto Facebook to activly buy a product never mind a tour or activity. First, they must be persuaded.
Your customers will go through 3 stages before making a purchase...
- Awareness – Letting them know you exist
- Consideration – Building up trust
- Decision – Deciding if they trust you enough to buy
Your Facebook Ads should follow this purchase journey to help get your targeted customers so excited about your products that you leave them with only one option... buy.
In this 6-part Facebook Ad Funnel workshop, I will take you step-by-step though the process of creating the perfect lead generating funnel for your business - even on a modest budget.
- Video 1: Fundamentals
- In this video I will explain the fundamentals required for this workshop while providing guidance on getting the basic foundations set up correctly.
- Video 2: How to find your ideal audience
- Finding where your potential customers 'hangout' is vitally important if you wish a successful campaign. In this video I will show you some of the secret sauce on how to find them.
- Video 3: Setting up your ad Audiences
- Now that we know who your audience is, I will show you how to create your audiences within Facebook, as well as multiple audience variations, so you can use these within your ads.
- Video 4: The Power of the Facebook Pixel
- By using Facebook's pixel, you can not only track users on your website or how they interacted with your ads, but use it to help find more potential customers. In this video I will show you how.
- Video 5: Creating Value
- Before creating ads you must first create desire. In this video I will show you examples of content that you can use to drive your potential customers to your website and Facebook Ad campaigns.
- Video 6: Marketing Automation
- You do not wish to spend your days managing every potential customer that interacts with your brand manually. In this video I will show you how you can automate your email marketing.
- Video 7: Creating your Ad Funnel
- Now we get to the good part, creating the perfect Ad funnel to drive customers towards your ultimate goal of booking one of your tours or activities.
- Video 8: Testing & Reporting
- Once you funnel is up and running, you need to monitor it to make sure you are generating the interest you need. In this video I will run though how you can test ad variations as well as reporting on success.
BONUS ITEM 1
You will not only receive this important 8-part Facebook Ad Workshop but also a digital copy of "How to Turn your Online Lookers into Bookers", my book containing over 400 pages of practical digital marketing advice that will help your tour and activity business.
Just a small example of what is in the book:
- BRAND WORKSHOP FOR TOUR PROVIDERS
- My brand workshop will help you and your team find where your business sits, where it needs to go, and how to get there.
- 90-DAY+ CONTENT MACHINE
- I will provide the tools you need to create 90 days of story-driven content ideas from just one video.
- TOURISM MARKETING STRATEGY
- If you want customers, you’re going to need to actively get out there and find them, and then let them know you exist. I show you how.
- COMPETITOR ANALYSIS
- Without researching your market, customers, and competitors, you are effectively promoting your business blind. Let data drive your decisions.
- VIDEO MARKETING FOR TOUR PROVIDERS
- Video is, hands down, one of the best marketing tools you can use and there is no excuse not to use it to promote your brand and connect with customers. I will show you how.
- RANKING ON TRIPADVISOR
- With this workshop, I will explore the best ways to use TripAdvisor; I will explain how Tripadvisor rankings your business and how to generate positive reviews and improve your rankings.
- EMAIL MARKETING MASTERY
- Create a stream of organically built subscribers that engage with your brand in exchange for the value you offer. Allow me to show you how to effectively build an email list.
BONUS ITEM 2
Access to more video workshops and downloadable guides including...
- BRAND WORKSHOP WORKSHEETS
- Worksheets that you and your team can use to highlight your USP, determine your brand position and how to focus your marketing message.
- VIDEO: THE COLOUR WHEEL
- Using this colour wheel method, I will show you how to make your brand stand out from the competition.
- Video: Basics of Google Analytics
- In this video I will explain the basics of Google Analytics and how you can read the data properly.
- Video: Video Marketing on any Budget
- In this video I will show you live examples and explain how you can use video even on the tightest of budgets.
- Video: Ranking on TripAdvisor
- Extending the information in my book, I show you how TripAdvisor ranks your listing and best practices to managing reviews.
- Video: The Battle for Tours and Activities
- I’ll look at the big three OTAs, Google’s entry into the tours and activities sector, and I’ll explain how suppliers can make sure they’re ready for the changing digital environment.
- Video: The Current State Of Tours & Activities
- In this discussion, I talk to Peter Syme and Alex Bainbridge asking if the current state of tours and activities is in a good place.
- Video: How I Grew A Successful Adventure Tour Business
- Neil Lapping of Macs Adventure shares his story on how he grew the business, adapting to changes in the industry and how Brexit has affected his business.