Your role will include; assisting with digital projects, digital marketing management, search engine optimization, Internet marketing, and sales activities.
Work creatively with the team to develop various strategies used for marketing client products and brands for a number of social platforms. You will be expected to understand how to use various tools and channels, such as web analytics, search engine optimization, email marketing, and social media.
Online channels and tools for brand promotion improve over time, therefore, the Digital Marketing Executive is expected to be aware of these improvements and updates and be quick to adapt to and implement them.
- Comfortable being in creative control of your work
- Ability to complete tasks and responsibilities independently with limited supervision
- Ability to communicate excellently both in written and verbal forms
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver top quality jobs consistently
- Possess good understanding of web analytics and web designing
- An eye for design & aesthetics
- Understanding of search engine optimization and how to improve positioning
- Understanding of social and pay per click (PPC) advertising
- Assist with building and implement viable digital marketing strategies
- Utilize the various online tools to promote clients online image and brand
- Assist with e-mail newsletters and email drip campaigns
- Liaise with third party companies or freelancers
- Optimising content; images, metadata and keywords, then tracking progress
- Assess your clients campaigns to understand how to improve on profitability.
- Communicate with clients directly and signpost to the correct information
- Help with designing content and pick out the best content, style and tone for each campaign
- Assist in testing in campaigns and boldly try out new ways of doing things
- Keep on top of your schedules for social, blogs and communications
- Check content and links are correct, and on brand for your clients before signing campaigns off
- Analyse and report on campaign results, flag issues and wins
- Dependent on experience
- Regular team lunch and dinners
- Flexible hours
- Work from home days
- Travel Opportunities & Team Outings
- Plus more
Send in your CV to Jessica at: [email protected]
Need more free advice?
Chris and his team will send you a weekly email offering high-value insight and advice about a variety of marketing and business development topics related to the tourism industry. We address specific destinations, tours and activities, and the hotel industry. We also provide important travel industry news and updates.