Want to join a fun, friendly working environment working within the best part of travel?
We are looking for someone who can help our tourism focused clients get the best results from Google Ads, Facebook Ads, and from time to time, Bing Ads.
Applicants must be fast, efficient workers who can meet deadlines, and they should have a good grasp of launching, monitoring and optimising campaigns, tracking KPIs and producing helpful reports.
Your goal will be to ensure our online marketing efforts have the highest possible return on investment (ROI.)
- Participate in forming effective paid search strategies
- Launch and optimise various PPC campaigns
- Oversee accounts on Facebook, Google & Bing
- Be involved in keyword selection and audience targeting
- Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI
- Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues
- Produce reports for management (e.g. dashboards)
- Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels
- Maintain partnerships with PPC ad platforms and vendors
- Keep abreast of PPC and SEM trends
- Tracking set up: FB pixel, Google Tag Manager, Analytics goals, AdWords etc
- 2 years+ experience creating and managing Paid Ad campaigns (FB, Google Ads, Bing etc) and able to demonstrate achieving results with a positive ROI
- Experience in data analysis and reporting
- Digital marketing concepts
- Excellent communication skills with team members and clients
- Knowledge of Google Tag Manager
- Knowledge of SEO not mandatory, but preferable.
- Beyond the areas listed above, a successful candidate will be expected to roll up their sleeves and assist in other areas of the business as required.
- Will consider full time, part time, freelance within the UK
- Will consider freelance/contract internationally
Salary & Benefits
- Salary dependent on experience
- Working remotely
- 25 days holiday per year plus 9 bank holidays (full time positions)
- Closed over Christmas
- Opportunities to travel (Covid notwithstanding)
- Team lunches (Covid notwithstanding)
Please send your CV, experience and examples to Chris Torres: [email protected]
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE
Need more free advice?
Chris and his team will send you a weekly email offering high-value insight and advice about a variety of marketing and business development topics related to the tourism industry. We address specific destinations, tours and activities, and the hotel industry. We also provide important travel industry news and updates.