PPC Manager Wanted
Join a dynamic, fully remote team working with tourism businesses all over the world
We are excited to share our latest opportunity to join TMA’s thriving team! Despite a challenging year for the travel and tourism industry, our team has grown and we continue to support clients all around the world. Join our fully remote team to enjoy flexible working hours from wherever you’re based and work in a fun and exciting global industry.
We’re looking for someone who can help our tourism-focused clients get the best results from Google Ads and Facebook Ads.
You should have a good grasp of launching, monitoring, and optimising campaigns, as well as tracking KPIs and producing helpful reports. Your goal will be to ensure our paid marketing efforts have the highest possible return on investment (ROI).
Applicants must be fast, efficient workers who can meet deadlines. We’re a small but very friendly and supportive team that works together to achieve top results for our clients. As a remote worker, you’ll need to be self-sufficient and self-motivated to stay on task and problem solve as needed. But, don’t worry, we communicate all day via Slack and Google Meet, so you’ll be in touch and won’t be working in a silo.
- Collaborate with other team members to form effective paid search strategies
- Launch and optimise various PPC campaigns
- Oversee accounts on Facebook and Google
- Be involved in keyword selection and audience targeting
- Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI
- Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues
- Produce monthly reports for management (e.g. dashboards)
- Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels
- Stay current on PPC and SEM trends
- Set up tracking for FB pixel, Google Tag Manager, Analytics goals, AdWords, etc
2 years+ experience creating and managing Paid Ad campaigns (especially Facebook and Google) and able to demonstrate achieving results with a positive ROI
Experience in data analysis and reporting
Broad understanding of digital marketing tactics
Excellent communication skills with team members and clients
Knowledge of Google Tag Manager
Knowledge of SEO not mandatory, but preferable
- Will consider full time, part time, freelance within the UK
- Will consider freelance/contract internationally
Salary & Benefits
- Salary dependent on experience
- Working remotely
- 25 days holiday per year plus 9 bank holidays (full time positions)
- Closed over Christmas
- Opportunities to travel (Covid notwithstanding)
Please send your CV, experience and examples to Chris Torres: [email protected]
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE
Need more free advice?
Chris and his team will send you a weekly email offering high-value insight and advice about a variety of marketing and business development topics related to the tourism industry. We address specific destinations, tours and activities, and the hotel industry. We also provide important travel industry news and updates.