We are looking for someone with strong writing skills to join the team at the Tourism Marketing Agency as a full-time writer.
Applicants must be fast, efficient workers who can meet deadlines, and they should have a solid grasp of grammar and punctuation. Applicants should also have the sensitivity and awareness to choose the appropriate style and tone for a wide variety of topics and writing formats (web copy, emails, blogs, etc).
SEO and content marketing experience is preferred.
We will need to read an example of an applicant’s writing before the interview stage.
- Developing a deep understanding of assigned clients, their travel niches, and their audiences.
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and websites.
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Preferred: using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in current content.
Salary & Benefits
- Salary dependant on experience: £24-£26k
- We work remotely, so location is not an issue
- 25 days holiday per year plus 9 bank holidays
- Closed over Christmas
To apply, please email Peter at [email protected]
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE