Top 10 Video Marketing Ideas For Tourism, Part 2 – DigiTourShow Daily #143
Here is part 2 of my top 10 ideas that you can implement in your business…
6. Ask customers for feedback and film their testimonial at the end of their experience.
7. Produce videos of suppliers and businesses you have a connection with or who benefit from your tours and products
8. Ask users to submit their videos through a competition. This can produce great content for your site.
9. Film company events and announcements and add a sense of fun. Be human.
10. Thank your customers. Shoot short videos thanking your customers for being part of your journey.
Join our Facebook group for exclusive content: https://www.facebook.com/groups/digitaltourismshow
Filming location: Tourism Marketing Agency, Glasgow, Scotland
Need more free advice?
Chris and his team will send you a weekly email offering high-value insight and advice about a variety of marketing and business development topics related to the tourism industry. We address specific destinations, tours and activities, and the hotel industry. We also provide important travel industry news and updates.