Twitter is a great tool for customer service and providing soundbites from your business and offering advice. Here are some quick tips on how to use it…
1. You don’t need to follow back everyone who follows you. Carefully select who you follow as this will keep your own twitter feed clean and engaging.
2. Ask questions to entice your followers to engage with your brand.
3. Make sure your Twitter bio is descriptive and to the point.
4. Use it for customer service. Showing that you answer customer issues and questions build credibility.
5. Engage your audience manually. Don’t use bots as this can make your brand come across as lazy and uninterested in their needs.
Join our Facebook group for exclusive content: https://goo.gl/wJSiBc
Filming location: The Waterside Hotel, West Kilbride, Scotland