If you embrace client relationships and teamwork, and are passionate about delivering excellence, we want to hear from you!
In this role you will oversee all aspects of project management and client service on your assigned accounts. You will build strong international client relationships, oversee proactive and effective management of available resources and timelines, and ensure successful teamwork to meet both client and Tourism Marketing Agency's objectives. You will collaborate with the team and management to deliver continued business growth.
- Develop strong working relationships with assigned clients, serving as their day-to-day contact
- Work effectively with a multidisciplinary internal team to ensure client satisfaction through successful project delivery
- Communicate project-specific client briefs to the internal team
- Troubleshoot project delivery challenges and collaborate with colleagues as necessary to address these
- Lead client and internal status updates, and execute/oversee client meetings
Skills and experience required
- At least 2 years of experience in an account management role, or similar, agency environment. Travel experience a bonus.
- Experience in publications planning and implementation is preferred
- Excellent project planning and project management skills
- Highly organised with proven ability to multitask
- Proactive and problem-solving approach
- Ability to think creatively and innovate
- Ability to lead and motivate a team to deliver effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience mentoring others is preferable
- Proficiency in gSuite applications
- Ability to talk to clients at times suitable for their destinations
- Open to travel to destinations for events where deemed appropriate
Salary & Benefits
- Salary dependant on experience
- 25 days holiday per year plus 9 bank holidays
- Closed over Christmas
- Opportunities to travel
Must be based in Glasgow or surrounding areas.
Send in your CV by filling out the form below...
Wish more free advice?
Chris and his team will send you a weekly email offering high value destination, tour, hotel and tourism marketing and business development advice as well as important travel industry updates