Applications has now closed.
We are looking for someone with strong writing skills to join the team at the Tourism Marketing Agency for a full-time position.
Applicants must be fast, efficient workers who can meet deadlines, and they should have a good grasp of grammar and punctuation. Applicants should also have the sensitivity and awareness to choose the appropriate style and tone for a wide variety of topics and writing formats (web copy, emails, blogs, etc). While SEO and content marketing experience is preferred, writing ability is much more important to us. Any necessary technical training can be given, but practical marketing experience is also desirable. We will need to read an example of an applicant's writing before the interview stage.
- Developing a deep understanding of assigned clients, their travel niches, and their audiences
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and websites.
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Proofreading content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Preferred: using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in current content.
Salary & Benefits
- Salary dependant on experience
- We work remotely, so location is not an issue
- 25 days holiday per year plus 9 bank holidays
- Closed over Christmas
- Opportunities to travel (Covid notwithstanding)
- Team lunches (Covid not withstanding)
Send in your CV by filling out the form below.
Wish more free advice?
Chris and his team will send you a weekly email offering high value destination, tour, hotel and tourism marketing and business development advice as well as important travel industry updates